Wednesday 9 November 2016

Baby, baby, baby oooh! Justin Bieber's ex Jayde Pierce reveals she is six months pregnant... after keeping the pregnancy a secret

By CHELSEA WHITE FOR BE INFORMED

PUBLISHED: 15:31 GMT, 8 November 2016 | UPDATED: 16:11 GMT, 8 November 2016


Justin Bieber you are NOT the father.
The former girlfriend of the Canadian crooner is expecting her first child, revealing her burgeoning bump on Instagram.
Jayde Pierce - who split with the singer at the start of this year - revealed on social media that she is six months pregnant.

Baby on the way: Justin Bieber's former girlfriend Jayde Pierce is expecting her first child, revealing her burgeoning bump on Instagram
Baby on the way: Justin Bieber's former girlfriend Jayde Pierce is expecting her first child, revealing her burgeoning bump on Instagram

The 21-year-old blogger and model is expecting a child with fellow blogger and rapper Mike Dixon.
The blogger kept her pregnancy under wraps until two weeks ago, when she posted a picture of herself wearing a swimsuit.

Jayde wrote: 'We are so excited to finally announce we are expecting a baby! I still can't believe me and the love of my life have created another life that's growing inside of me.
'It's been the hardest but one of the best times of my life so far. We can't wait to meet you little baby & we love you so much.'

The way they were: Jayde split with the singer at the start of this year (pictured May 2015) revealed on social media that she is six months pregnant
The way they were: Jayde split with the singer at the start of this year (pictured May 2015) revealed on social media that she is six months pregnant
The couple - who live together in London - have been dating less than a year and describe the baby as unexpected blessing.
Jayde and the rapper are very active on social media but concealed the pregnancy until they got the all-clear five month scan.
Now they are being very candid about the pregnancy, taking to YouTube to answer fans questions revealing the pregnancy was not planned and that she considered having an abortion

Baby makes three:The 21-year-old blogger and model is expecting a child with fellow blogger and rapper Mike Dixon
Baby makes three:The 21-year-old blogger and model is expecting a child with fellow blogger and rapper Mike Dixon
Speaking on YouTube, Jayde said of the surprise pregnancy: 'I was shocked. My initial thought was ''S**t''. 
'I didn't think I would have kids. There was no actual reason for me not to have kids, I just wasn't bothered about kids I just didn't think it would happen.

'I thought ''Oh my god'' as I'm only 21. Now I'm fine with my age but at first I was thinking ''I'm still young, I've started my career'' and I was just thinking about stuff like that and I just got over it.'

Unexpected blessing: Speaking on YouTube, Jayde said of the surprise pregnancy, 'I was shocked. My initial thought was ''S**t'''
Unexpected blessing: Speaking on YouTube, Jayde said of the surprise pregnancy, 'I was shocked. My initial thought was ''S**t'''
Mike said it was a shock as he was not where he wanted to be in life but he always knew he would have children with Jayde.
Jayde admitted they both cried at first but then realised they could do this: 'We both love each other so much, we're both in love, we live together... and financially we're good so there was nothing stopping me really apart from the fact we're young.'

While now very excited about being a mom, Jayde has not had an easy start to her pregnancy.


Age is just a number: The 21-year-old admitted they both cried at first but then realised they could do this
Age is just a number: The 21-year-old admitted they both cried at first but then realised they could do this
The 21-year-old said: 'I had pre-natal depression in the first trimester, not because I was having a baby I can't even explain it [but it was like I] had no control over my emotions.'
She also suffered server morning sickness - 'I got every symptom'.
Jayde dated Justin from May 2015 until the star of this year, with the pair going their separate ways.

While Jayde and Justin never defined their relationship - and the vlogger has insisted they just cuddled a lot - it was while on holiday in Bora Bora that the singer was snapped with his crown jewels out.

Tough time: While now very excited about being a mom, Jayde has not had an easy start to her pregnancy suffering from pre-natal depression and severe morning sickness 
Tough time: While now very excited about being a mom, Jayde has not had an easy start to her pregnancy suffering from pre-natal depression and severe morning sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment